Due to a retirement, there is a permanent opportunity for an experienced General Surgeon in South Central Florida. Close proximity to major metropolitan areas for professional (football, baseball, basketball ice hockey and soccer) and collegiate sporting events.
Many convenient options for air travel out of Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach International, Punta Gorda and Fort Myers.
There are many recreational opportunities such as golf, the finest bass fishing, hiking, horseback riding and hunting.
- Willing to wait for Florida license
- Board Certified required
- Prefer 2 plus years of experience
- Bread and Butter procedures
- Upper and Lower scopes required
- 10 days of Call per month
- Some Spanish fluency is helpful
- Benefit package includes paid time off, education stipend, paid holidays, health insurance and access to a 403B retirement plan
- Relocation and Sign On bonuses may be available
John P. Ricci
Senior Staffing Consultant
SUMO Medical Staffing
Providing a better experience!
Office 801-251-0507 | Fax 801-285-7221
“Today’s new friend is tomorrow’s family”