STG International is currently looking for an Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine Physician to provide care to immigrant patients within ICE Health Services Corps (IHSC). This particular opening is located in Pearsall, TX (1 hr south of San Antonio).
As a physician practicing in one of the residential immigration facilities, you would create a welcoming place for immigrants while helping to address their health needs and provide the safe delivery of high quality care. For many of these patients, you may be instrumental in delivering first time quality medical care ever received. Call may be taken by telephone.
- Permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in TX.
- Board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine by the American Board of Medical Specialists (ABMS) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved board.
- Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish preferred though not required.
- Maintains BLS for Healthcare Providers® certification through the American Heart Association.
- Minimum of one year experience as a practicing physician.
- Must be able to pass a security clearance.
STG International offers a very competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and PTO, CME time and allowance, paid malpractice insurance, and a very competitive salary.
To learn more about these opportunities and locations, please respond to (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) or call 703-578-6030 ext. 366
You can also visit our website at stginternational.com to review careers with us.