Did you get into medicine to help not just individual patients but also their families and community? This stable, relationship-focused FQHC in a historic city neighborhood has recently found out one of their Family Practice physicians must move out of state for family reasons. This position requires a dedicated, community-minded, Board Certified physician who is comfortable managing a seasoned staff of nurses and MAs.
- Guaranteed salary, excellent benefits and PTO!
- Beautiful newly-renovated clinic, recognized PCMH.
- Monday - Friday schedule, no night or weekend hours.
- Low patient volume with emphasis on care, not numbers!
- Up to $100k in tuition reimbursement for a 2-year commitment.
- Open to 2019 residents with similar clinical experience, visa holders encouraged to apply!
Be the kind of doctor you pictured yourself being when you started medicine with the amazing professional benefits of a responsive, compassionate clinic administration that listens to its physicians. Enjoy your nights and weekends free of call to see for yourself why Pittsburgh is Number 8 on Livability.com's 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live. This is the perfect position for the family practitioner who wants to make a difference at work and also live comfortably in a place with all the best city amenities with great hiking just a short drive away.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge to make the job search process easy for you. Let KPS Physician Staffing's highly-skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier with our team’s forty years of experience and market knowledge. Contact a KPS physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).