TeamHealth is seeking physicians to join our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team at multiple locations in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee and Arkansas. Our Special Operations team travels to selected Emergency Departments throughout the southeast to provide care, and physicians are guaranteed 120 hours per month. This is an independent contractor position. You must be ABEM or AOBEM certified or prepared and EM residency trained. TeamHealth will obtain additional licenses and DEAs for the designated states, if needed. Candidates must be adaptive and possess excellent communication skills, as well as a team-player attitude. Flexibility and the ability to travel are a must.
- elite guaranteed hourly compensation
- professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- paid travel and accommodations
- generous sign-on bonus
- practice in the southeast but live where you want
- we will fly you to work
- valuable experience in different practice settings