STG International is currently looking for a BE/BC Pediatrician to provide care to immigrant children patients within ICE Health Services Corps (IHSC). This particular opening is located just over an hour south of San Antonio, TX. This is a full time position.
As a physician practicing in one of the residential immigration facilities, you would create a welcoming place for immigrants while helping to address their health needs and provide the safe delivery of high quality care. For many of these patients, you may be instrumental in delivering first time quality medical care ever received.
- Permanent, full, and unrestricted license to practice medicine.
- Board certified or board eligible in Pediatrics or Family Medicine by the American Board of Medical Specialists (ABMS) or American Osteopathic Association (AOA) approved board.
- Verbal and written proficiency in Spanish preferred though not required.
- Maintains BLS for Healthcare Providers® certification through the American Heart Association.
- Minimum of one year experience as a practicing physician.
- Must be able to pass a security clearance
To learn more about these opportunities and locations, please respond to this email or call me at 703-578-6030 ext. 366
STG International offers a competitive benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 with company match and a generous PTO policy.
You can also visit our website at stginternational.com to review careers with us.