Our client operates a large medical center in eastern Massachusetts that encompasses an ambulatory care center, a 355-bed hospital, and a 24-hr emergency department. They are seeking a Transplant Nephrologist for their renal transplant program. Responsibilities include evaluation and selection of candidates for renal transplantation, evaluation and selection of living renal donors, immunosuppression management post-transplantation, active inpatient consult service for liver and kidney transplant patients and participation in Departmental community outreach programs.
- Location: Eastern Massachusetts (30 mins north of Boston, MA)
- Specialty: Nephrology (Transplant)
- Requirements: Active MA license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: full-time (40-hrs per week)
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, relocation assistance)
- Compensation: $250k - $270k
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.