Our client operates a non-profit, critical access hospital in New Hampshire’s North Country. They are the leading healthcare provider to thousands of families and have positioned themselves to continue to provide comprehensive, quality medical care. They are searching for board-certified Hospitalist to replace a contract provider who is leaving shortly.
- Location: Northern New Hampshire (40 mins east of Lancaster, NH)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Hospitalist Medicine
- Requirements: Active NH license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Schedule: 7 days on/7days off ; (7am-7pm)
- Duration: locum-to-permanent (3-months of locums before permanent offer)
- EMR: Meditech
- Compensation: $260k - $270k
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
- H1/J1 – VISA Accepted!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.