Right now, Medical Search International is in search of a Primary Care Physician (Acceptable Specialties: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine) for an Outpatient Medical Center opportunity in Upstate New York! Below is the practice description, please let me know if you are interested in providing coverage!
- Location: Upstate New York (10 miles west of Lake Placid, NY)
- Requirements: Active NY license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm *on-call is 1:8 ratio; so every 8th night and every 8th weekend (can be negotiated)*
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) with option of permanent opportunity
- Compensation: starting at $110/hr
- Travel, lodging (if needed) and medical malpractice insurance are provided!
Client Description: Our client manages an Outpatient Medical Center with an office location in Upstate New York. Their goal is to develop and build upon a long-term relationship that focuses on wellness and preventing illness so that their patients can enjoy a healthy lifestyle. As of right now, they are searching for qualified a Primary Care Physician to join their growing practice as a physician contractor with the option to become a permanent employee.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.