Our client is a non-profit, FQHC that consists of 21 locations in the southern counties of Alabama. They offer family medicine, internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, and dentistry services to the surrounding communities. As of right now, this client is searching for qualified family practitioners to work at their center on a part-time basis until a permanent employee is found. All candidates can be considered for permanent employment if they wish.
- Location: Southern Alabama (30 mins from Atmore, AL)
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Requirements: Active AL license, Active DEA, Active ASCS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: 3 days per week; (Tues, Wed, Thurs)
- Hours: (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $9,600/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.