Otolaryngologist / SE North Dakota / Think BIG!
We are currently assisting a Client with a 2019 or sooner Opportunity for a BC/BE General Otolaryngologist to join a staff at the ENT and Audiology Department. Join the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas.
Here are the details for your review:
- Block Time in OR and Same Day Surgery.
- Call currently is 1:5 with the option of facial trauma call.
- State-of-the-art equipment with ceiling mounted Carl Zeiss Microscopes.
- Opportunity exists to teach medical students and IM residents.
- New primary care clinic that has won design awards for efficiency and optimal patient flow.
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance and benefits
- Licensed Beds: over 660
- Service population: 1 million
- Largest, rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation with locations in 126 communities in nine states.
- The Health System includes 45 hospitals, 300 clinic locations, 28,000 employees, and 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
- 100 Hospitals list
- Regions only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- Level II Adult Trauma Center & soon to be level I
- 2017 – completion of new Medical Center
- – 384 beds, 1Million Square feet, 28 Operating rooms and 51 Emergency Medicine Bays
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Lana Griffin at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job)