One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the East Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for Physicians to provide full-time coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
- Southern-Central Pennsylvania (20 mins outside of Williamsburg, PA)
- Central Pennsylvania (21 mins from State College, PA)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine/Family Medicine/Urgent Care/Primary Care
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Duration: full-time, on-going
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 484-788-2070 or email Ryan at: (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.