Extensive Cancer Care Program
Live in Milwaukee or Suburbs #5186
* Join a well-established & well-respected Gynecology Oncology team.
* This team is an integral part of an extensive Cancer Care program.
* This program partners with other programs for the betterment of patient care and medical progress.
* Central participation in a tumor conference which is well-attended by all Oncology related specialists.
* Provide Outpatient care at a start-of-the art, full service Cancer Center.
* Procedures and surgeries are performed at a couple of well-equipped nearby hospitals.
* DaVinci Xi Robotic systems are available for surgeries.
* Dedicated Surgical Assistants with great experience in Gynecologic Oncology procedures.
* Ongoing care is also provided at a free-standing inpatient Hospice facility.
* This group participates in advanced research and clinical trials.
* This is an employed position with a financially stable employer.
* Competitive compensation, sign-on bonus, relocation budget, and more financial perks.
* Comprehensive benefits include 6 weeks PTO/CME, health, retirement, & paid malpractice.
* The location allows for you to live in Milwaukee or choose from some of the best suburbs.
Please email your CV to (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) then call 224-209-8201 to discuss this position #5186, the interview process, and you.