HEMATOLOGY-ONCOLOGY OPPORTUNITY: KNOXVILLE:
Seeking a BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist to join the area’s most established and successful hematology-oncology facilities, The physicians here have access to state-of-the-art programs available, including Gamma Knife, stem cell transplantation, new PET-CT and Varian True Beam linear accelerator technology as well as clinical trials not found anywhere else in the region.
- Employed position
- Compensation: $425,000 (D.O.E) + production
- 4 day work week
- Sign-on bonus: $30,000 – Relocation: $15,000
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, matching 401k,
- Malpractice insurance and CME
- Generous PTO allowance
- Call: 1:3 at only 1 hospital
The greater Knoxville area has earned many accolades for quality of life and economic opportunities. Whether you’re single, or have a family, you’ll be welcomed into the community regardless if you choose urban excitement, well-tended suburbs or the solitude of a mountain retreat.
Please contact me for additional information (Job 3421).
Vice President / Primary Care
National Health Partners
5300 West Hillsboro Blvd, Suite 220
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
888-647-5005 ext. 208
Placement of Physicians & Midlevel Providers since 1997