Huntsville, AL hospital is looking for a BC/BE Gastroenterologist.
Hospital Employed or Solo
Must have EBUS training
Office on hospital campus
Offer may include:
Medical Education Debt Assistance
This 150-bed full-service facility located in Huntsville, Ala., is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). The hospital has established the following services as Centers of Excellence: Bariatric Center, Outpatient Nutritional Counseling, Behavioral Health Services, Outpatient Services, Cardiology, Pinpoint Surgery, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Red Hot Mamas - Menopause Education, Center Of Hope Cancer Care, Special Procedures, Clinical Laboratory, Surgery, Diagnostic Services, Therapy Services & Sports Care, Emergency Services, Women's Services and the Maternity Center.
Huntsville/Madison County, Alabama, with a population of 362,000 people, and the home of NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, is a high-tech, family-oriented community with excellent public and private schools, high tech industries and abundant cultural (symphony, ballet, Broadway plays, museums), outdoor activities (hiking in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, boating on area lakes and rivers, Robert Trent Jones Golf Course), great shopping, dining, and entertainment.
* Named one of America's "Hottest Cities" by Expansion Magazine
* The South's number 2 Metro for quality of life * 9th in America's Top 10 "Green Cities"
* Career World ranked Huntsville America's second most affordable cities
* Inc. Magazine has Huntsville with the highest concentration of Inc. 500 fastest growing companies in the Nation
* Salary.com ranked Huntsville the second best value in the U.S. for salaries and cost of living * Forbes number 6 Best Metros
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss this position with you in more detail. Please forward a copy of your CV to (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) and a good time to give you a call. All inquiries are kept confidential.