- Seeking BC/BE Radiologist to join premier radiology group.
- The ideal candidate will have completed fellowship training with a strong interest and proficiency in all modalities of general radiology.
- Join a busy hospital-based private practice of 7 radiologists including 3 fellowship trained interventional radiologists.
- Well regarded collegial group with a strong nursing and support staff and excellent relationship with doctor friendly administration seeks well qualified candidate due to a retiring partner.
- State of the art radiology department in a modern, beautiful, new community hospital adjacent to Harold Alfond Cancer Center.
- General radiology practice encompasses all modalities including MRI, CT, US, Nuclear Medicine, and Mammography including Breast Tomosynthesis.
- The group has a busy Vascular Lab accredited by IAC that is under the directorship of radiologist.
- Interventional Radiology section is growing and encompasses full gamut of procedures.
- Partnership opportunity
- Call 1 in 7, VRAD turns on at 7pm- very rare to get call after turned on.
- Excellent salary and earning potential.
- 36,000 sq ft Radiology Department housed in brand new modern 192 bed LEEDS hospital.
DJ Larson - Search Consultant
Health Search New England / Division of Jordan Search Consultants
(use the Request More Information button to apply for this job)