Rheumatology Physician Opportunity in Northwestern Kentucky
Owensboro Health is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that provides innovative medical advancements and compassionate care to help improve the community. Owensboro Health includes Owensboro Health Regional Hospital, which is a top-rated hospital located 123 miles north of Nashville, TN and 109 miles southwest of Louisville, KY.
Located on the banks of the Ohio River, about 32 miles from Evansville, Indiana, this town is Kentucky’s fourth largest city. It is the second-largest city in the Tri-State region of Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky after Evansville.
Called Kentucky’s Festival City, and is home to over 20 annual Festivals and Events, most of which are unique to this western Kentucky town. These events attract visitors from around the country and around the world. From barbecue to bluegrass, from fine arts to fine dining, from festivals to Broadway shows, this city has something for everyone.
- No weekend or night call – inpatient consults as needed
- Newly renovated clinic 3 miles from new hospital
- Hospital employed with integrated EMR (Epic)
- Join 1 physician and 1 APRN – successful and busy practice
- Clinic hours: M-F, 8 – 5
- Average daily patient encounters: 18 – 20
- Full benefits – signing bonus
If you’re looking for an excellent quality of life for you and your family, call Robert Overfield at 800-839-4728 or email your CV to (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job)
- This opportunity does support H1-B Waivers
- View other opportunities at: http://www.beck-field.com/