We are working with a top SE Michigan hospital who is seeking to fill their need for a BE/BC Trauma Surgeon. You would be working at a verified Level 2 Trauma Center. Permanent and locum opportunities available.
Join a team that has:
- surgeons on-call 24/7 and in the hospital within 15 minutes of a critically injured patient’s arrival
- air medical transport service available to airlift patients between hospitals and from accident scenes
- doctors and nurses specially trained in trauma care
- state-of-the-art diagnostic and testing equipment
- a trauma team ready when the patient arrives and available to care for the patient throughout the hospital stay
- family support, including social workers and pastoral care
- a trauma registry to aid trauma research
- intensive trauma education for staff, availability of sub-specialty services like orthopedics, neurology, cardiovascular care, emergency room physicians and rapid access to surgical care, are required to achieve the verification.
Please call Traci at (248) 241-6618 or email (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) for further details.