SPECIALTY: FAMILY PRACTICE OUTPATIENT
LOCATION: CENTRAL MI
- Hospital Employed
- 36 hours patient care + 4 hours of admin per week
- Call 1:5
- Excellent compensation package
- PTO accumulates 8.31 hours/2 weeks. Approx. 26 days/year
- CME Budget is $3250 + 40 hours/year
- Commencement loan & student debt allowance
- Moving allowance
- Opportunity to rotate with medical students
- Medical, Dental, and more
- MI License
- The area is best known for its cross-section of 19th- and early 20th-century architecture. It has been referred to by the keeper of the National Register of Historic Places as a "virtual textbook of 19th-Century American architecture."
- Rural with plenty of festivals and community activities to go around.
If you are interested in more information about this opportunity, please call Gary at 801-251-0524, and email your CV to (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).
Gary M. Snyder
Permanent Placement Division Director
SUMO Medical Staffing
Providing a better experience
NALTO member since 2007