A nonprofit healthcare center in Upstate New York is looking to add a licensed Dentist to their growing team. In this role, the Dentist will be responsible for providing comprehensive dental services to patients and assisting the Dental Director in specified areas as indicated, when needed. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Dentist to gain valuable work experience and further their career at a recognized health center in Ulster County. Apply today!
The Dentist position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Providing direct and comprehensive care, including: oral exams; treatment planning; diagnosis; x-ray interpretation; operative / restoration; removable & fixed prosthodontics; oral surgery; endodontics / root canal therapy; periodontics; and, preventive education
- Assisting the Dental Director in Dental staff recruitment, selection, and orientation
- Ensuring that all Dental staff have current job descriptions, are aware of their duties, and are appraised of their performance
- Assisting the Dental Director in maintaining and compiling records and reports, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.