Orthopedic Surgery Physician - Central California
$650,000+ Income Potential in an Unsaturated Market
$50,000 Signing Bonus
Join a practice that cares for you as a provider as well as the needs of the community. This elite and well-established health system is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join their successful team.
- Turn-key opportunity – be busy immediately!
- General bread and butter orthopedic surgery position with the ability to incorporate a small portion of subspecialty interests/training
- Fellowship training in Hand & Upper Extremities, Spine or Foot & Ankle is a plus!
- Shared call covering only 1 hospital
- Untapped market with minimal competition in the community from other orthopedic surgeons
- Private Practice opportunity - $650,000+ verifiable long term potential
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full comprehensive benefits, PTO, CME time/allowance and malpractice
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
This dynamic university town is characterized by its young, diverse and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. Known as the “Gateway to Yosemite”, this community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants and urban parks
- University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
- Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $275,000
- Central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
To be considered for this Orthopedic Surgery opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).
Job ID: ORS 1023907 (IND-TR)
For more Orthopedic Surgery opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.