A new locum tenens vascular surgery opportunity is now available in Texas. The assignment schedule will be 24-hour coverage, and the physician will see up to four cases per week. The EMR is Epic. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active TX state license for this assignment.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- Certification: BC required
- License: TX state license needed
- Schedule: Call coverage
- Caseload: Up to four cases per week
- Procedures: General vascular, endovascular, and peripheral vascular
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail