A facility in Missouri seeks a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts with no call and the physician will see 15 patients per day on average. You must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't hold a current MO state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Call: No
- Caseload: 15 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail