Please consider the following permanent job opportunity and let me know if you would like an introduction.
SPECIALTY - URGENT CARE
LOCATION - SOUTH CENTRAL PA
JOB NUMBER - 40349
Practice is open 7 AM to 8 PM
Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
Provider scheduled 84 hours in a two week period that includes every other holiday and every other weekend
Provider mix- 3 MD/DO; 1 PA-C, 2 CRNP
Highly competitive compensation plan that includes;
- Base salary. (Average range for the area is $177,000 - $231,000 DOE)
- RVU Incentive guarantee for first year.
- Sign on bonus.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- 1 week sick leave.
- 6.5 Holidays.
- 1 week CME plus expense reimbursement to limit.
- Loan repayment; NHSC, PA Loan Repayment Program.
- Benefits: Health, dental, life, long-term disability; 403b with match.
- Reimbursement for: board cert/re certification, PA license, DEA, 2 memberships.
Will accept new grads.
J1`s and H1`s accepted.
- Cost of living is 10% lower than national average.
- Taxes in the area are favorable with the area ranking among the 10 lowest in the state.
- Unemployment is the lowest in PA
- Affordable housing
- The area boasts a strong educational system that includes a Career Magnet School offering STEM training to interested students.
- County population in 2014 was 152,892 and was the fourth fastest growing county in the state.
If you would like more information please call Gary at 801-251-0524 and reference the job number above.
Permanent Placement Division Director
Sumo Medical Staffing