Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary Physician that specializes in Pulmonary-Critical Care Medicine to join our Pulmonary-Critical Care-Sleep Medicine practice.
Starling has over 300 physicians and advanced practitioners in other specialties in addition to this group. As a physician-owned corporation, partnership is available following two years of successful practice.
- 11 Pulmonary Critical Care Physician, 4 Advanced Practitioner comprise the group
- Our physicians provide critical care medicine to patients in the ICU at Hartford Hospital
- Opportunity is available 2019
- You will be part of a team in a comfortable working environment
- On call (from home) responsibility is divided equally among all physicians, on average 1:10 days.
- We offer competitive 401K benefits and very generous vacation
- 2019 Grads welcome to apply
Candidate must be Board Certified or Board Eligible. Must be able to obtain Connecticut licensure before you begin practicing. A Candidate interested in primarily hospital based Pulmonary and Critical Care practice (in patient) is a plus.