We are seeking a BE/BC Neurologist that specializes in Movement Disorders for a growing private practice 15 minutes from Grosse Pointe.
- Full-time - 90% Clinical 10% Teaching
- Onsite ancillary services include PTx, DBS, Botox, EMG/EEG, CDUS and Sleep.
- Call schedule 1:6. Call shared evenly amongst the physicians in the practice.
- The office is open Monday thru Friday from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Interest in teaching, clinical research
- A positive attitude, process improvement orientation, teamwork approach and integrity
- This position offers a comprehensive compensation package including health benefits, vacation, CME, sign-on bonus, moving expenses, and loan repayment.
Please call me at (248) 241-6618 or email (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) for more details.
BE/BC Neurology with Movements Disorder Specialty