California community, 75 miles from the Bay, seeks a Bread and Butter Urologist for an employed opportunity.
- They would prefer a Urologist trained in Andrology or Female Urology/Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
- You will join 4 other physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Medical Center has the da Vinci Si and the da Vinci Xi Surgical Robots
- Emergency Room Call will be 1:7 with 2 other Urologists that participate on the Call panel with call taken from home as well as compensated
- This Non-profit Medical Foundation model allows you to enjoy the autonomy of private practice with the security of being employed
- The Medical Foundation manages all administrative duties for physicians including marketing, staffing, billing/collecting, etc.
- Offices are located next to the Medical Center which is a 460+bed multi-specialty Level II Trauma Center
- They will offer a Compensation package that will include a salary guarantee (based on FMV guidelines), a relocation package, full health, dental, vision benefits package, 401k, deferred compensation plan, CME allowance, and malpractice/tail insurance coverage.
- Income will be based on productivity (wRVU model) after the guarantee period
This City of 200,000 located outside of San Francisco. Bedroom community known for its diversity. Minor league baseball and winery. This is a family oriented community with very reasonable housing costs, good schools and easy access to the Bay Area, Sacramento, Yosemite and several other recreational areas. The community offers over 1 million people within a 30-minute drive. The community is located on two major Highways of Northern California. This location is considered of the fastest growing communities in the past ten years.