One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the state. As of now, there is an immediate need for a physicians to provide coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
- Eastern Kansas (1-hr west of Kansas City, KS) – **part-time** (3-4 days per week)
- Central Kansas (50 mins north of Wichita, KS) – **full-time** (5-days per week)
- Northern Kansas (30 mins north of Hill City, KS) – **part-time** (1-2 days per week)
- Specialty: Family Medicine/Internal Medicine/Urgent Care/Emergency Medicine
- Requirements: Active KS license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Hours: (8am-5pm)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.