This outpatient-only clinical practice on the campus of a major hospital takes a whole-health approach to improving patient care. Through identifying and treating lifestyle factors that contribute to illness, this practice minimizes patients' dependence on medications while still getting them the best results. Due to a rapidly-expanding patient base, they are looking for a like-minded board certified IM or FP physician to join them. Benefits include:
- Generous guaranteed salary for the first year, moving to 40-60% of gross billing for amazing income potential.
- Fully-paid health benefits and 401(k) with 6% match.
- "Quality of life" schedule - 4 or 4.5 day work weeks with no evening or weekend call.
- Supportive multi-specialty group that actively helps physicians grow their skills and patient bases.
- 2018 and 2019 residents encouraged to apply!
This is the perfect job for a doctor with a deep understand or even just a strong interest in the intersection of different areas of medicine to provide the best care. St. Louis is a mix of growing biotech and start-up fueled economy with architecturally and culturally distinct neighborhoods surrounded by more than a hundred public parks. With low cost of living and vibrant dining and cultural scenes, you'll never be at a loss for what to do with all the nights and weekends you're not at work!
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing's highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).