Our client operates a 522-bed medical center north of Brownwood, Texas. They offer a broad spectrum of services ranging from prenatal/birthing services to a fully staffed emergency room. You will find most medical and surgical specialties are on staff to assist. As of right now, there is a need for a Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeon to join their facility as a permanent employee.
- Location: Central Texas (1-hr 30 mins north of Brownwood, TX)
- Specialty: Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery
- Requirements: Active TX license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Full range adult cardiac, vascular and thoracic practice
- 2 new hybrid ORs and dedicated Cardiovascular OR
- Call: Hospital call will be shared w/ 2 other CVT Surgeons
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (medical, dental, vision, PTO, CME’s, etc.)
- Relocation Assistance: up to $15,000/month
- Sign-on Bonus: up to $25,000/month
- Compensation: up to $600,000/year
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 807 or email Ryan at: (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.