Overview:DaVita Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Glendora, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
DaVita Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Join four Physician and two NP/PA Providers at our Glendora Urgent Care Center
- Work six, 12-hour shifts per two-week pay period, 0.9 FTE (option for additional shifts)
- Avg about 2 patients per hour
- Urgent Care hours are 8am-8pm, 7 days per week
- Two exam rooms per provider
- Recently rennovated clinic space
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least 1 of experience in Primary Care or Urgent Care
- Ability to work weekend shifts as needed
- Fluent Spanish speaking ability