Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist – Snohomish County WA #3052
We need to fill two positions in Snohomish County. The sites are Lynnwood and Everett, within a reasonable commute from Seattle, and are Outpatient positions. One position is full time and one is part time is available.
You would be joining an existing team of ARNP’s ,RN’s , Therapists and Case Managers. Both units serve adults both voluntary and involuntary.
The positions are: one at 20 hours a week and one at 40 hours a week.
• Population is adults, the clientele are mostly chronically mentally ill adults with the usual range of diagnoses and a full range of functionality levels though an ACT based program (most intensive ) is not included in the mix.
• We aim for total caseloads of 55 to 65 per 8 hour day though this site is running higher right now due to the open positions.
• Typical day is 8.5 hours with an hour for paperwork and ½ hour for lunch.
• New evaluations are scheduled for 60 minutes face to face though if you typically use more face to face time that can be arranged. You generally have one (1) new client a day though when clinic is very busy you will have two (2).
• Follow up medication management appointments are 30 minutes
• There is no EHR though one will be forthcoming in the next 2 years
• There is no after-hours call but you do cover for colleagues who are not working that day during business hours
We offer our employees:
- Salary with excellent benefits package
- Benefits package includes insurance, retirement, employee training
- Sick Leave
- Wellness Day
- Paid Holidays
Our benefits package is one way we show we value you and your work.
Call Tim today at 877-499-9889 or text him at 270-793-6770 and please forward a copy of your CV to (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) for review today! Don’t delay please call, text or write for more information now.
This position is specific for a Board Prepared or Board Certified Psychiatrist. Requirements then are that the successful candidate would have a degree as an M.D. or D.O. with proven residency training in Psychiatry.