- Rounding and Admitting
- Patients Per Day: 15, if census reaches 18 per physician additional hospitalists will be added that day
- Night Admits: 8
- Day Coverage: 4 Hospitalists
- Night Coverage: 1 Hospitalist
- Two ER Advanced Practitioners on staff
- Shifts 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
- EMR is EPIC – Will provide training and orientation prior to start
- 3 – 4 Months for Credentialing – No exceptions
- Internal Medicine preferred
- Board Certified Preferred or Board Eligible within 5 Years
- VA License - will license!!!
- Candidates should be able to do central lines, arterial lines, vent management and intubations; however, they do have specialty backup. There is pulmonologist support, a respiratory care team and a fulltime intensivist who will be starting in July. We must be able to obtain case logs for credentialing for the required procedures.
- Will Respond to Codes
- Will Round on ICU