Practice Opportunity Highlights
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) is a physician led and accountable 500+ provider multi-specialty group practice seeking Internal Medicine physicians to join its growing ambulist group practice model located throughout the greater Boise, Idaho metropolitan area.
SAMG seeks internists who are committed to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care and are willing to support thriving internal medicine practices. We have opportunities at two SAMG clinic locations in Ada County to include the cities of Boise and Meridian. All of these practices are well-established and have robust and loyal patient followings.
- Outside Magazine recently said, “The winner for best overall town in the western U.S. is Boise, Idaho.”
- Forbes recently ranked the Boise metro area 2nd for raising a family; particularly noting its low crime and high school quality, not to mention the chance to mix urban and outdoor lifestyles.
- CNN/Money ranks the Boise metro area 3rd best place to retire and also named Idaho as the friendliest state for small businesses.
- Medscape Medical News identifies Boise and Idaho as the Best City and State to practice medicine in the West & Northwest Region of the U.S.
A commercial center in the Northwest, the Treasure Valley (Boise Metro area) is an outdoor enthusiast's paradise and a flourishing scene for arts, entertainment and collegiate and professional sports. 'Idaho's culture of physician independence also makes it one of the best places in America to be a practicing physician. See more about the Boise Metro Area at http://boise.org/ and http://www.bvep.org/facts/quick-facts.aspx.
- Individual with a doctor of medicine (MD) or a doctor of osteopathy (DO) degree (MD/DO);
- successful completion of an accredited internal medicine residency program;
- current, unrestricted full license in Idaho and Oregon to practice medicine in all its phases;
- valid controlled substance registration with Idaho and Oregon Boards of Pharmacy and DEA;
- board certification through the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) or the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (AOBIM) (or obtain such certification within 3 years of employment).
- Privileges at Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (SARMC).