This out patient position includes four day work week and flexible hours Monday through Friday and a rotating half day on Saturdays, approximately 1 Saturday a month. Phone call and only
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, while practicing excellent patient care with a supportive environment and fascinating patients. By joining The Everett Clinic, you will experience:
- Patient-centered, team-based and collaborative work environment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits; relocation and sign-on bonus
- Flexible shifts- Full time is a 4-day work week
- Excellent communication with fellow providers in more than 30 specialties (psychiatry, dermatology, pain management etc.)
- Epic EMR
- CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and malpractice coverage
- Leadership pathways
We are focused on continually supporting and growing an outstanding team that works together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets. The Everett Clinic is a long-standing and thriving physician-ran practice located outside of Seattle in a naturally beautiful region.
Our compensation and benefits are very competitive, and our low provider turnover rates and high provider satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations.
If you value quality, go above-and-beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team centered environment, we want to talk to you. Our initial online application process takes less than two minutes. www.EverettClinic.com
Contact: Miria Svoboda, Provider Recruitment ■ 425-339-5475 ■ (register or log in to show contact information)