TeamHealth is actively interviewing Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency trained physicians interested in hospital medicine to join our well-established Hospitalist team in metropolitan Kansas City, Kansas. Embrace a modified block schedule without the daily 12-hour shift requirement, allowing you time with your family and friends during the week you are scheduled. We enjoy a long-standing relationship with this 250-bed facility and work collaboratively with an excellent medical staff and veteran nurses to provide the best care to patients. If you have an interest in teaching, there is an option to teach medical students, if desired. Take advantage of industry-leading compensation offering a base salary plus work RVU incentives, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you desire. We are motivated to fill this opening. Contact us today to learn more details about this rewarding position!
- Above average income potential
- Sign-on bonus available
- Modified block schedule, daily 12-hour shifts not required
- Seeking Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained physician
- Collegial practice environment
- Access to nationally-recognized school systems
- Metropolitan amenities at your fingertips