Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Neurosurgeon Physician Locums Tenens Need
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
We are looking for a Physician for service.
Quick Job Facts:
- Location: Central , Indiana
- Start Date: 10-01-2019
- End Date: 12-31-2019
- Type of Clinic (MSG, SSG, Solo, CH): Hospital
- Schedule: 24 Hour Call Coverage, Schedule: 8am-12pm in Hospital, 1pm-5pm in Clinic & Call
- Patient Ages: Adult
- Patient Volume: 16 Patients/day Hospital Consults range from 5-20/week
- In-Patient/Out-Patient: IP/OP
- On Call: Yes
- Support Staff: 1 Physician, 2 MAs
- Charting/Dictation: EMR
- Board Certification/Board Eligible or Both: Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Specialty: Neurosurgery
- DEA/CSR Requirements: Yes
- Responsibilities (ICU, Vents, OB, etc): EMG, EEG required. Deep brain stimulator and vagal nerve stimulator a plus
Minimum Requirements Include:
- A Degree from an Accredited Medical School
- Current State Medical License
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Access to New Opportunities Available Nationwide
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Travel & Lodging Arranged by our In-House Team
- Free Medical Malpractice Coverage (A++ Rated Claims Made Policy with Lifetime Tail Coverage)
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to ($750) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting https://hubs.ly/H0fXMW20
1-800-377-0730 or email: (register or log in to show contact information)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.