Employed Infectious Disease Physician Opportunity in the Chicagoland Area
We understand the need to balance work with a healthy personal life style.
Come join a well-established physician practice that lives by this philosophy. We are growing and looking to add additional providers.
Target Start Date: Upon an offer being made to and accepted by a provider, the credentialing process will take approximately 90-120 days before a provider can start with us.
- Well established Infectious Disease opportunity 30 minutes from downtown Chicago
- 30 minute commute each way during rush hour from downtown Chicago
- Access to an abundance of cultural activities and world renowned museums that only a world class city can offer
- Collegial group of system physicians eager to provide mentor-ship and support in developing physician practices
- Healthcare system undergoing explosive growth and expansion in all physician service lines
- Full-time/permanent position inpatient and outpatient
- Board Certified/Board Eligible required. Although sub-specialty interest are encouraged, with the opportunity to design practice around personal goals.
- Fellowship trained
- Unique work structure conducive to utilizing all your skills
- 1 in 3/1 in 4 call
- Munster, IN
- Average inpatient volume can be between 20-34 (split amongst 3 Physicians). Clinic is 6-8 patients
- EMR system utilized in Inpatient & Outpatient settings
- EPIC – fully integrated HIMSS Stage VII (Only 5% of hospitals in country are at this level of sophistication)
- Easy to use; support department available
- Highly competitive salary offers (Negotiable – MGMA guidelines)
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans available
- 403B opportunities including employer match
- Exceptional CME funds
- Licensure reimbursement: license, CSR, DEA, Dues/Subscriptions
- Flexible time off
- Contract bonuses off RVU’s
- Sign-on bonus (negotiable)
- Relocation reimbursement (negotiable)
- Well established not-for-profit 3 hospital system
- Nurse practitioner support in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Some of the most favorable malpractice laws and regulations in the country