- 248-bed community established hospital
- 10 physician team with 4 advanced practitioners and a Clinical Performance Nurse
- Award-winning program with supportive resources, including Cancer Care, Cardiovascular Institute, and Neurosciences Center
- Behavioral Health services-62 bed facility for acute care crisis
- 34 Open ICU with Intensivists on staff
- 27 bed ED with 55,000 annual visits
- Hospitalists run codes on own patients
Minutes from Augusta, GA and an hour from Columbia, our city is a 4-time winner and named by Southern Living Magazine as the 2018 “South’s Best Small Town. With lush, idyllic mountains and beautiful sandy beaches less than three hours away, this is the perfect home for anyone. The old and new blend perfectly to provide a lifestyle that suits the most discriminating of tastes- affordable living, the mild climate for year-round outdoor activities. A beautiful, thriving downtown complimented by a busy retail mall; an exceptional business environment located in a small but globally cosmopolitan town; cozy cottages and single-family homes nestled among grand, historic estates; a contemporary, progressive college with a small town appeal; award-winning schools. Enjoy an active, modern lifestyle with an endless list of things to do that include equestrian sports, year-round recreational sports, the arts, hiking, fishing and a host of other ventures. All entrenched in Southern Charm.