A Rockland County medical facility is seeking a licensed Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for a promising Part-time Locum position with their growing team of medical professionals. In this role, the Part-time Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist will be responsible for providing child and adolescent psychiatric services that provide a comprehensive program of evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation for patients. Apply today!
The Part-time Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist position is accompanied with a generous compensation. Details include:
- Admitting and discharging patients, including psychiatric evaluation, examination, evaluation and assessment
- Facilitating group/family education and therapy
- Ordering suicide precautions
- Providing treatment of children and adolescents, including individual, supportive, behavioral, cognitive and insight oriented therapy
- Ordering laboratory tests or diagnostic assessments, including consultation with medical specialty providers
- Performing first aid and medical triage, including initial physical examination on new admissions in the event a Physician is not on site
- Active NYS Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist license
- Board Certified in Child/Adolescent Psychiatry OR Board Eligible within 3 years of graduating
- Valid NPI Number and DEA Number
- Enrolled in CMS (Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services)
- Enrolled in NYS Medicaid as Billing Provider
- Must enroll in NYS Internet System for Tracking Over-Prescribing/Prescription Monitoring System
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.