This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this small community whose residents have big hearts and large appetites for festivals and civic celebrations.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Dr. Tony Bonazzo at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Family medicine with OB
- Faculty position
- Inpatient clinical responsibilities
- Michigan license needed
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Malpractice and vacation time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail