This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 35 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a 403B retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in a historical and culturally rich city that offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in an enjoyably diverse community amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other psychiatry job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please contact Pamela Mead at 203-663-9328 or text 203-994-3883 or email (register or log in to show contact information).
- Child / adolescent psychiatrist needed
- 100 percent outpatient
- C&A fellowship required
- Board certified or eligible within two years
- Excellent salary with RVU bonuses
- Paid relocation
- 35 days of PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail