You'll receive a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You'll also be provided full medical benefits, government loan ,life insurance, CME time with stipend, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and malpractice coverage. This and five weeks PTO will give you and your family all the time you need.
Enjoy some of California's best weather, fine food, and world-class restaurants.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Act at once to have your CV reviewed for the two open positions they have in family medicine. Send your CV in confidence to (register or log in to show contact information), and call me at 20.-663.9347. Refer to job number 2489576.
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- 100 percent outpatient
- See 20 patients/day on average
- Competive salary and great benefits, including 5 wks PTO
- Must have board certification or be a graduating current-year resident
- Work with established patient base
- Clinics are successful and growing at a rate of 300 new patients/month
- Enjoy a community with fine food, fine wine and some of California's best weather
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail