They are offering a competitive base salary, incentives, $5K plus CME annual allowance. You will receive full benefits that include health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence based malpractice insurance. Retire with a 401K with match and 457b employer funded retirement plan. They are also offering a signing bonus and relocation assistance.
Be part of a physician health system with over 700 physicians in 80 specialties in Wisconsin. This hospitalist program at a 95+ bed acute hospital in north central Wisconsin. It is located within a 3 to 4 hour drive to Madison, Minneapolis/St Paul, and Milwaukee. Chicago is about 5 hours away. There is a regional airport in the community.
This is a large resort area with many lakes and four season of recreational activities. There is hunting, fishing, all watersports including kayaking, canoeing, waterskiing and wakeboarding, biking and mountain biking, hiking, camping, golfing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and snowmobiling are all popular activities.
If you are interested in this hospitalist opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) to be considered.
- Established hospitalist program in north central Wisconsin
- 7 on 7 off block schedule from 7 am to 7 pm
- Patient census averages 12 to 15 per day and 4 bed ICU
- All adult patient base, IM, FP, or Med-Ped physician
- Can sponsor H-1B visa candidates for summer 2019
- Excellent salary, incentives, and full benefits package
- Includes 401K with matching and 457(b) employer funded retirement plan
- Located within 3 to 4 hours to Madison, Minneapolis, and Milwaukee
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail