They are offering a generous compensation starting anywhere from $250k to $300k. You will also receive benefits including a sign-on bonus, four weeks of vacation and five CME days, 401k plus match, and potential residency/fellow stipend.
Come live and practice in the greater Boston Metropolitan Area. You will be only a short drive from the modern, attractive, and walkable downtown; but you are far enough from the city center to enjoy affordable housing options.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any psychiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
For more information about this position or to apply, please contact Kyle Birdsall at 203.663.9397 or email your CV to (register or log in to show contact information)
- Inpatient psychiatry
- Adult and geriatric patients
- Light case load is 6-10 patients per day
- Full support staff
- $250k to $300k salary - DOE
- $10k to $20k sign-on and relocation bonuses
- $1800 stipend for residents and fellows
- Great suburban local outside Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail