A hospital in California seeks an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts, and the average annual volume is 22,000. The facility has Epic EMR. You must be board certified or board eligible with ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certification. The incoming physician must have a CA state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC/BE required
- CA state license needed
- 12-hour day and night shifts
- Epic EMR
- 22,000 annual volume
- Must have ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail