This opportunity has a base compensation of $200K plus depending on experience with and RVU bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
This area offers excellent schools, lots of recreational opportunities, great quality of life with reasonable cost of living, and much more.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Interested in hearing more, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 203.663.9393 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Opening of new state-of-the-art office building
- Outpatient practice, phone call only
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Teaching and faculty appointments available
- Base compensation $200K + depending on experience
- RVU incentives and loan repayment
- Family friendly community with excellent schools
- Area provides golf, skiing, hiking, fishing, and much more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail