This partnership-track position offers a competitive compensation package and productivity bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, three weeks of vacation, a $10K relocation reimbursement, life insurance, 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in Hawaii. This state sets the standard quality-of-life and livability. This midsize city offers low crime and little traffic, the best beaches, and unmatched Hawaiian luxury. Do not let this unique opportunity slip away: live and work in a place most people simply get to visit.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both permanent and locum tenens staffing. With the largest nationwide client network, we have openings in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right family medicine job or internal medicine job in the right location for you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Multi-specialty group in Hawaii
- Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm; Saturday 8 am-12 pm
- 22 to 27 patients per day
- Competitive compensation and productivity bonus
- Medical benefits, life insurance, and malpractice
- Three weeks of vacation
- $10K relocation reimbursement and a 401(k)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail