A North Carolina-based facility is currently seeking a cardiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is weekend call. The covering physician must be board certified and have current NC license in hand. This assignment requires reading nuclear stress tests and echocardiograms. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: NC license in hand required
- Schedule: Weekend call
- Charting: Cerner
- EMR is Cerner
- Procedures: Must be able to read nuclear stress tests and echocardiograms
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail