This position is a mix of inpatient and outpatient General Neurology. The ideal candidate will have a special interest(s) in general neurology and capable of EMG and Nerve Conduction Studies.
Live in a family friendly neighborhood with low crime and a low cost of living right on a golf course. Enjoy an average temperature of 75 degrees. Sure beats -17 during a polar vortex, doesn't it?
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to (register or log in to show contact information) and refer to JOB-2536030.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient general neurology
- Ideally a candidate with EMG / NCS capability - but not a requirement
- Monday - Friday, 1:4 call to enjoy your life on the beach or golf course.
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives for excellent income potential
- Low crime rates, Safe neighborhoods, Family-friendly environment in Florida
- Commencement bonus, signing bonus, fellowship stipend, CME and more
- Student loan repayment available
- Seven gorgeous golf courses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail