This employed opportunity comes with a competitive hourly rate plus a full benefits package. You will be offered medical benefits, student loan repayment, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, and malpractice coverage.
This community offers a quality of life that is firmly based from a blend of access to recreation, scenic beauty, diverse housing opportunities, convenient access to services, personal safety, an environment of health and wellness, cultural experiences and resources and overall affordability of living. along with a gorgeous, northern Maine location.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Jeffrey Arthur at 954.837.2726 or send an email to (register or log in to show contact information).
- Employed model
- Low volume facility
- 24-hour shifts
- FP and IMs are encouraged to apply
- Competitive rate plus full benefits package
- Malpractice coverage
- Sign-on bonus
- Student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail